Monday, August 11, 2008

We're just about done here!


Hello faithful readers... if any of you are still reading after my lazy spell of posting NOTHING.

Hopefully these few posts will quench your thirst for worldly travels. It seems like ages ago since Jennie and I embarked on this long journey across southeast Asia. We've had some amazing times, seen incredible things, and met great people along the way. Some of the best times came from the completely unexpected and unplanned for; let that be a lesson about trying to plan too hard! Can you believe I'm saying that Madame?

Anyways, we're back in exactly one week! Hope you enjoy these posts about Malaysia: the Perhentian Islands, KL, Mulu National Park in Borneo, and the Orangutan sanctuary near Kuching, again in Borneo.

Miss you all and can't wait to share our stories and pictures with you in person. Hope you've enjoyed reading the little posts I put down here. Maybe I'll have one or two more posts in HK before we go home. Stay tuned...

Cheers from Borneo,
ZA

PS: BTW, that's a blurry, but cool pic of me on the canopy walk, in Mulu. 30 meters high, chilling in the jungle!

No comments: