Monday, August 11, 2008

Perhentians: Paradise!!!!!!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I offer you a few thousand words on the Perhentian Islands, Malaysia, along with 151 words for the captions. Beat that Howard Hughes!

This was the view, as we arrived by high speed boat to the Perhentians, on our first morning around 7 AM. Wow!

My friend, Sea Master, eating a rat he just caught on the beach. Sounds really gross, but it's a REALLY funny story for those who want to ask me about it. I love this EAGLE!

Seriously, this place was so relaxing, so beautiful, and so much fun. This was our view every evening, as the sun set, and the tide went out... minus me kneeling down. That was only for the picture.

One vantage point from our favourite spot on the beach. Did I mention those two blondes bathed topless? Oh those crazy Germans and French!

More Perhentian paradise!

Me and my baby sea turtle friend, Oscar.

The daily arrival of Asian tourists, learning to swim and snorkel in 3 foot deep water... with life jackets. Bless their hearts.

No comments: