Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Halong Bay: My Pics

Howdy,

Well I promised some pics of mine from Halong Bay, so here they are. No too many words required, they're pretty self-explanatory!

Halong Bay is pretty much a little paradise.


Dusk was a great time to catch a sunset, or work out.


Jellyfish ARE NOT good to swim with!


There are fishermen/women a-plenty, here catching jellyfish. Yummy!


Here are some shots from the little village we visited, you know, the one where the little kid wanted to hurt us (if this doesn't ring a bell, read my previous post about the Halong Bay trip).




Chilling.


When in Rome (or should I say, When in a Communi$t Republic such as Vietnam).


Well, that's all folks, at least for now (or until I can find something faster than a F#$%@ 56k hook up), this took almost an hour!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey, I just found this from the comment you left on Dal's blog, and I'm so glad I did. The pics are amazing Zach! Especially the one of you and Jennie lifting weights. You know rubbing a little sand and vinegar cures a jelly sting right?

Unknown said...

Wow, what more can I say.

Aruna said...

Nothing says sexy like that fisherman's hat you were rocking.

Unknown said...

That last pic is classic! Keep the updates coming. I'm really enjoying the contrast between yours and jennie's blogs!